Service-based organizations can avoid missing out on today's breakthroughs in Spend Control – because PROACTIS has overcome the complexity that's been holding them back.
This is great news if you operate in areas such as Public Sector, Education, Retail, Financial Services, Not-for-Profit, Professional Services, or Real Estate.
It doesn't matter if you have a large workforce split into multiple business units, dispersed across numerous towns, cities or countries, with different languages, currencies and tax regimes. And it's not a problem if your expenditure is spread across a vast range of products, services and suppliers.
We've found answers to these challenges. And we've kept it simple.
We believe that access to Spend Control is a 'business right' for everyone
Sustained cost containment is essential to business achievement. It's fundamental to achieving your goals, satisfying your stakeholders and delighting your customers or service users. We'd go as far as to state it's a 'business right'... vital to underpinning success.
The trouble is, service-based organizations are missing out because of the special challenges they face.
- Clear visibility into your total expenditure is elusive
- Only a small amount of spend is channeled through eProcurement
- A significant amount of purchases are off-contract
- Managing supplier contracts and relationships consistently is difficult
- Accounts Payable remains a highly manual, slow and error-prone process
If other sectors can solve these issues, why not you?
We recognize that service-based organizations face specific obstacles when trying to bring expenditure under control. Companies often make strategic sourcing decisions at divisional or site levels. Few enterprises have standardized procurement processes. And often multiple discrete systems and manual processes makes getting a handle on corporate spend even more challenging.
Transforming processes, enforcing rules and winning over large numbers of employees and suppliers can seem impossible. In fact, the complexity can overwhelm you.
We felt this had to change. So we changed it.
Now you can play by the rules. Your rules.
Our suite of solutions perfectly balance the specific needs of a service-based organization, flex as necessary and evolve to meet changing requirements. With PROACTIS, you get unsurpassed breadth, depth, flexibility and scalability, so you can take total control of spend.
- The right balance of consistent organization-wide policies and processes with the appropriate level of local autonomy when it comes to daily operations
- The right combination of centralized, decentralized and virtual business functions
- The ability to leverage your full buying power without losing the advantages of local sources where they best fit your needs
- Rapid, incremental performance improvement at the pace that works best for you
- The ability to evolve smoothly as your organization responds to market changes, and as it experiences mergers, acquisitions and restructuring that may occur over time
How we answer your daily challenges
Our proven, best-in-class solutions are built for organization-wide deployment within diverse structures. Our solutions support everything from strategic procurement functions, through to the full purchase-to-pay process and all its components. You can start just about anywhere and deploy incrementally.
With our help, you can:
- Standardize purchase-to-pay policies and processes using the same framework while allowing for appropriate variations at local level
- Gain organization-wide visibility of suppliers and spend patterns
- Achieve greater buying power by consolidating organization-wide purchases with common suppliers
- Co-ordinate sourcing, supplier management, contract management, and catalog management functions - regardless of where team members are located
- Centrally manage contracts and catalogs and make them available to each unit easily
- Automate and transform Accounts Payable processes
The more of our solutions you add, the faster you'll see the benefits coming through. At the same time, PROACTIS can enable you to streamline every aspect of supplier interaction from recruitment, qualification, and adoption; to supplier self-service profile and catalog maintenance; to electronic commerce.